Official Giveaway Rules
Naheola Credit Union
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open only to those who sign up via the social media post or other media from which these Rules were linked, and who are 19 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Naheola Credit Union, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Naheola Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online during the date range shown in the Giveaway announcement. All online entries must be received by 11:59pm Central Time on the closing date.
- How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by following the instructions in the announcement post. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Naheola Credit Union. You may enter only once. You may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Naheola Credit Union.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive the prize(s) listed in the announcement post. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Naheola Credit Union. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Naheola Credit Union’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Naheola Credit Union to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Naheola Credit Union or its designated advertising/promotion agency. Winner will be notified via Facebook, other applicable social network, or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Notification via Facebook may include a comment reply, private message, mention in a new post, or other supported methods. Naheola Credit Union shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, privacy, security, or other settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Naheola Credit Union’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering the Giveaway, You understand and agree that Naheola Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Naheola Credit Union, and Naheola Credit Union’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Naheola Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should malware, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Naheola Credit Union’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Naheola Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Naheola Credit Union. Naheola Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or its related tools or violates these Terms & Conditions. Naheola Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses or social media profiles in violation of these Ruels; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or tool or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Naheola Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Naheola Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ALABAMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alabama. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is: Naheola Credit Union, 5480 Main St., Pennington, AL 36916, United States. The Giveaway hosted by Naheola Credit Union is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering the Giveaway, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.